Welcome to Deckbuilderdeals.com. We are a growing company that still believes in small-town customer service. We understand that you can buy deck products from anyone, so our operating philosophy is simple: Treat our customers the way we want to be treated.
- Our prices are among the lowest you will find anywhere.
- We still believe in one-on-one customer service.
- We sell only high-quality name brand products.
- Most orders are at your door in 2-3 days.
Give us a try. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Deckbuilderdeals.com has put together some helpful information for the do-it yourself deck builder.
- For information about building codes click here.
- For professional deck builder associations click here.
- For a directory of deck industry manufacturers click here
Building Code Assistance
There are rules and regulations about every facet of building today, and decks are no exception. In many areas of the country, a building permit may be required to build or re-model a deck. Before you begin designing or building your deck, check with your local jurisdiction about building codes. While there are national and state codes too, your local jurisdiction will have a set of regulations that expand upon the state and national regulations. You can Google your city, town or county for more information.
While professional associations are geared toward the full time deck contractors, they can be a great source for information when you are building a deck. They can provide information about the latest products, code issues, generally accepted building practices and other valuable information.
The Mission of the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA) is to provide a unified source for the professional development, promotion, growth, and sustenance of the Deck and Railing building industry in North America so that members can exceed the expectations of their customers.
For more information, or to join NADRA visit them online at www.nadra.org or call 1-888-623-7248
Deck Industry Association
Mission Statement for Deck Industry Association
To provide easy access to information and ideas for anyone interested in the deck industry. The DIA website exists to allow deck builders, designers, deck company personnel and owners, (as well as the manufacturers and distributors of related products), a place to have an exchange of information. Anyone with an interest in this fast-changing industry can benefit.
For more information, or to join the Deck Industry Association e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Association of Home Builders
Mission Statement for NAHB
NAHB exists to represent the building industry by serving its members and affiliated state and local builders associations. To achieve an overall mission of member satisfaction, NAHB concentrates on the following goals:
- Balanced national legislative, regulatory, and judicial public policy.
- Public appreciation for the importance of housing and those who provide it.
- The premier resource for industry information, education, research, and technical expertise.
- Improved business performance of its members and affiliates.
- Effective management of staff, financial, and physical resources to satisfy the association’s needs.
For more information or to join NAHB, visit them online at www.nahb.org or call 1-800-368-5242